IMMUNE is the world’s first cyber risk management platform capable of generating risk scenarios, recommending controls and cyber insurance; it harnesses the power of artificial intelligence and automation to manage your cyber risk from identification, through treatment and transfer.
There are many reasons why cyber risk is important. Here are just a few:
- The number of cyberattacks is increasing. Ransomware attacks rose by 92.7% in 2021 compared to 2020 levels, with 1,389 reported attacks in 2020 and 2,690 in 2021.
- The cost of cyberattacks is also increasing. A single attack can now cost a company millions of dollars in damages, recovery costs, and loss of business.
- Malicious actors are becoming more sophisticated and better funded. They're using increasingly sophisticated methods to exploit vulnerabilities and they have the resources to mount large-scale attacks.
- Cyberattacks can have wide-ranging impacts beyond fines.
Get in touch today if you want to take control of your cyber risk, and:
- Identify your technical exposures
- Generate cyber risk scenarios
- Identify cost-effective security controls
- Get support with controls' implementations
- Transfer your residual cyber risk with cyber insurance